Sault College has issued an important update regarding their January 2019 intake. Please read everything carefully.
The IAS (OCAS International portal) will be opened on September 17th, 2018 at 8:30am EDT, and will remain open until September 20th at 4:00pm EDT.
- Programs could be waitlisted before the closing date.
- The portal may close before September 10th for applicants from India.
Good to know…
- IELTS requirements remain at overall 6.0 with no band lower than 5.5.
- Sault also accepts PTE, TOEFL, IBT and CAE (for details, please visit their website).
- The application fee remains at $50. Payments are accepted via Flywire (includes international and Canadian credit cards).
Notes about applications…
- All applications are submitted through the International Application Portal (OCAS International).
- Sault may close the portal early, so please enter your applications as soon as possible.
For expedited processing, please upload all required documents as soon as possible.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of IELTS certificate (also accepted: copy of document confirming IELTS test date – no conditional offer will be issued without of the these requirements)
- Copy of all transcripts (secondary and post secondary)
- Copy of all completion documents (example: diploma, degree)
- Copy of backlog certificate