Vancouver Island University (VIU) has formally announced the return of their 12 month Post Degree Diploma in Business program. The program is already open for applications for the September 2018 and January 2019 intakes. Ask your ApplyBoard representative about applying to this program.
For September 2018 and January 2019 intakes, students can opt for one of three concentrations:
- Economics + Finance
- General Management
- An undergraduate degree (3-year degrees accepted) from an appropriately accredited university
- A minimum average of 55% calculated in the last two years of the undergraduate degree, with a review of the entire degree
- IELTS 6.0 with no band under 5.5; TOEFL iBT 80 with no section under 19; PTE overall 54 (with no section under 51)
- September 2018 and January 2019 intakes, until the time seats are available.
- Admissions are open for these two intakes.